As a Council, we normally meet monthly, more often on the run up to an event. We have 5 main priorities:
- Raise funds that will directly benefit the school and pupils.
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive to parents.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils and all its parents.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
If you would like the Parent Council to raise an issue at one of these meetings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our members directly. Minutes from previous meetings can be seen on our Minutes of Meetings page on the school website.
The members of the Parent Council for the 2017/18 school year to be confirmed.